We have curbside pick-up available, the procedure for doing curbside is listed below.
If you have any questions, please give us a call.
This procedure for your safety and health as well as ours.
1. Call and let staff know which titles you’d like. You can also use the online catalog at rivershare.polarislibrary.com to browse
2. We’ll then set up an appointment for you to pick up your materials.
3. You will be asked to confirm what type and color of vehicle you will be driving when you pick up your materials as well as
your contact information.
4. When you get to the library, please call again to let us know you’re ready. If you do not have a cell phone to use to call the
library when you arrive, please let staff know beforehand and we will do our best to accommodate
5. Staff will come out with your items in a bag and that bag will be placed on a designated table.
6. After staff has taken proper distance away, you can come claim your bag. Enjoy!
Pick-up is only available at the 306 8th Avenue South location.
We cannot accept returns via the table. If you are returning items, please use the bookdrop.